I had a euphoric experience a few days ago….I put on my headphones, cranked up the volume and turned on Mercy Me’s song “I Can Only Imagine” and tried to imagine myself in Bougainville and what it might be like when Jesus manifests His presence or Himself. My insides felt lit up like a Christmas tree! I kinda got hooked on it so when I was worshiping a few minutes ago I played that song again. When I heard the phrase “Surrounded by your glory” (what will my heart feel) I felt a jolt- like electricity- shoot through my body. I had a visual of being surrounded by something that resembles white clouds. A message came with this, “My glory around you is growing and will continue to grow. My glory you feel now is filled with the prayers of my intercessors that are surrounding you.” My thought was WOW! Just to make sure I heard correctly I replayed that same phrase 6 times and each time I felt a jolt through my body. I have no doubt this is true. Try to make yourself feel a jolt like electricity shoot through your body!
So this post is dedicated to all of the beautiful intercessors whose prayers are housed in our Father’s glory. We hear from many of you but none of you know what the others are hearing and sharing so I want to give you a glimpse of what is going on with God’s army concerning this outpouring He has planned.
- On Friday, May 13th, Stacey called me early in the morning. God had given her a dream in the middle of the night about Bougainville. She got up and recorded it in her phone and sent it to me. It was full of authentic emotion as she described the dream in great detail as soon as she awakened. The dream was a description of a great move of God on the people, much like Pentecost we read about in Acts 2. What Stacey didn’t know was that on April 25th the Lord told me “I will come in a mighty wind like Pentecost.” I didn’t write about this until Blog #5 on May 19th. I love how in His kindness He confirms His word to us over and over.
- May 14th, Victoria sent this email:This morning I was praying that you would be alert, prepared and that your eyes would be turned towards the direction of the miracle. He reminded me of this verse:2 Samuel 5:24 “As soon as you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the poplar trees, move quickly, because that will mean the Lord has gone out in front of you to strike the Philistine army.” So, whatever you do, don’t forget to look up. The miracle may be in the treetops. I shared this word of encouragement with Royree and she laughed with joy. She replied, “That is my most favorite verse in scripture to preach from.” How fun is God! Victoria also had no way of knowing that on three occasions He has told me to keep my eye on the heavens because something is coming from that direction.
- Also on May 14th, I heard from my friend Stephanie. I had shared a word from the Lord in the blog that day that He wanted people to know His Father’s heart. She is planning a trip to Uganda to teach on prayer and the Lord had been sharing the same thing with her –He wants her to share about His Father’s heart. Now God was double-dipping– 2 confirmations for 2 people with one word!
- Now here’s a fun story. I’ve said before that He loves to play “Pictionary” with us. In Blog #2, on May 11th, I shared about Royree’s prophetic word from Keith Pierce concerning God moving something from the back burner to the front burner on the stove and it would boil over etc. Diane had a peculiar incident around this time. She was leaving town and her front burner was on low but the knob was turned off. They turned the knob on and off, banged on it, threatened it but it wouldn’t go off. Finally, in frustration, her hubby turned on the back burner and turned it off and the front burner shut off. The repairman was perplexed. About a week later, out of nowhere, it dropped in Diane’s spirit that this was a picture of the prophetic word Royree had received in January. A week later bumble bee’s showed up in Diane’s house….I’ll save that for another story .
- On May 17th I received this prophetic gift from my dear friend Cheri. I’m putting this on and keeping it on while I’m in the jungle! It’s self-explanatory.
6. May 18th I posted Blog #4. I put in 1 Cor. 1:25-29. I deleted it and meant to put it back in at the end of the post. It was late at night, I was sleepy and I forgot. The next morning Stephanie sent me a message through FB. The message contained 1 Cor. 1:25-27 “For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength. Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of your were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.” I smiled really big with this one. He wanted to make sure I remembered this verse.
7. This next one set me on fire……..I talked to Carol last Friday. She told me that for over 6 months the number 612 has been put in front of her at least 2 times every day. She looks at her watch it reads 6:12. She looks at an address it’s 612 etc. She has seen the number 612 hundreds of times in the last six months. She has been praying for the next move of God she feels in her spirit is coming. She thought God was directing her to pray Ephesians 6:12 to stand against the schemes of the enemy to try and stop what He is doing. When I told her about Pentecost taking place 50 days after Passover and that this year it falls on June 12th while we are in Bougainville she had a huge “Oh my goodness….6-12!” Need I say more. Are you on fire too?
8. Bina sent me a text yesterday with a word of encouragement. Bina sends Pam and me a text with a word or verse almost everyday. Wow. We appreciate that more than we can say. Here is part of her text: “I saw a figure being pelted with splatter paint – like paintball – but the splatter paint was VERY sticky – attempting to prevent you from being able to continue going forward, but then God clearly told me not to worry- that you are tethered to HIM and as you cling to HIM the splatter paint/goo was not able to stick to you. Sondra, your heart is bruised, but He will not allow you to be broken. You are bruised because of the ones you love SO much – those are your heart bruises. He seemed to be telling me that He is healing you and holding you and LOVES you and LOVES your heart for HIS children.” Words from those that sacrifice their time to pray for us and share the God given insight are food for our spirit. You can see why.
9. My prophetic friend Alison gave me a penny she found on the street — God speaks to her through pennies, “In God we trust,” a cough drop in her purse that read “extra strength” because she is praying extra strength for us and some colored lip balm because a girl always has to have color on her lips! I have fun friends, don’t i!
I could go on and on. I get emails, texts, FB messages, and messages on the blog every day. Diane sent me 8 pages of scriptures to carry with me. With stove tops going on and off and bees flying around the house I don’t know how she had time! It means so so so much to us to know we are in this together. All of your prayers, words of encouragement, financial support, enthusiasm, and plain ‘ole love are incredible. From the bottom of my heart, and for the entire team, THANK YOU. We pray blessings upon blessings for you and your families.
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER — ONE AND ALL!
Love, love, love you all.